Google Analytics Services
InfoTrust is a member of the Google Analytics Certified Partner Network. Google has recognized our expertise and experience in using Google Analytics and awarded us with Certified Partner status. All Certified Partners are carefully vetted by Google and meet rigorous qualification standards.
Here is how InfoTrust’s consultants can help you:
- Google Analytics Setup
- Google Analytics Troubleshooting
- Google Analytics Analysis and Conversion Optimization
- Google Analytics for Global Enterprise
- Google Analytics Premium
- Google Analytics Training
Our classes range from basic introductory installation to highly technical sessions on how to customize Google Analytics code. We will sit down with you to decide which topics to cover, the presentation’s technical level, and how much time you’d like us to spend on each segment.
- Track document downloading
- Track goal conversions
- Track site search
- Track visitors across multiple domains and subdomains
- Integrate Analytics with Flash or AJAX
- Cross-domain tracking
- Integrating Google Analytics with SalesForce and other CRM
- Track Online and Offline Marketing Campaigns
- UTM Tracking Code Issues
- Linking Google Analytics with AdWords
- Migrating to Google Analytics Software
We are available for consulting to answer your questions.
Common issues resolved:
- How to install Google Analytics?
- How do I understand tracking codes?
- What do I do about empty reports / missing data?
- How do I import and export data?
- What are the filters and regular expressions?
- How do I integrate E-commerce?
- How do I segment site visitors?
We are also available for discussing new ideas for the use of Google Analytics within your organization:
- How do I migrate to Google Analytics?
- What mediums (pay-per-click, SEO, email, banners, affiliates etc) give the best ROI?
- What is the best way to track online and offline marketing campaigns?
- How do I integrate Google Analytics with AdWords?
- Why does our check-out process turn visitors away?
- Why are my Google Analytics numbers are out of sync with other reports?
- What digital marketing strategy brings more qualified customers to my site? What happens if people who come to our site are not our customers?
- Why do visitors never fill-out a contact form or even call me?
- Why aren’t people using my website as intended? (Not visiting our services page, skipping our contact-us page, leaving website too soon)
- SEO, PPC, Social Media Marketing – which one is better for us?
- How do I integrate web analytics with my PPC campaign?
- Which ad brings quailifed potential customers to my site?InfoTrust can integrate Google Analytics with AdWords analytics, sort through all the discrepancies, and help you build an AdWords campaign that brings qualified leads to your site.
The best way to prioritize your marketing efforts, and identify the efforts that bring qualified customers to your site, is web analytics. For accurate results you have to understand the trinity of actionable insights & metrics – visit outcomes, visitor behavior and visitor experience.
Here are just a few things to consider:
Page Views If you run an e-commerce website, is it good or bad to have more page views per visitor? If you have frustrating navigation on your website, you’ll have lots of page views, but few leads will purchase your good or service. Even with easy navigation, many potential leads will decide that you don’t have competitive prices and leave anyway. Just from reporting page views, how do you know which is the case? If you run a blog, your bounce rates may be close to 90% or more because most of your visitors may end up reading just the first page. Does a page view or a bounce rate mean anything?
Hits. What are you tracking if you are tracking server hits? You site may be cached by your internet server provider. Is it better to track server hits or page clicks?
Top Exit Pages. What does the top exit page report tell you? That a person was frustrated with the site and left? They found exactly what they were looking for and left?
Time on site. Is time on site a good thing? What if it is a support site?
All these metrics try to say something, but in reality they say very little. Worst yet, they overload us with a lot of data, but what do we show in terms of return on investment or improved customer experience?
To make web analytics actionable, we have to work together to identify key performance indicators that are unique to your site. Sometimes it is not enough just to collect data – we need to run optimization experiments, survey customers, and/or run usability studies. Our team will help you make sense of your data on a weekly or monthly basis, and will help you make proper marketing decisions. You will work directly with one of our Google Analytics Qualified consultants who will become your partner and a trusted advisor. Assistance will be available over phone, email, and chat, and will include monthly or quarterly face to face meetings depending on your location.
The true power of web analytics is when you know exactly how much money you need to spend to bring a person to your site and then persuade them to buy your product or a service. Why waste money on strategies and tactics if you can’t measure their effectiveness? We help our clients asnwer tough questions about their digital marketing strategies.
Managing Analytics at a large Global Enterprise comes with some unique challenges:
- Integration with AdWords and dealing with multiple currencies
- Security and access control. Roles and responsibilities between regional offices and headquarters
- Roll-up reporting on brand, regional and enterprise level
- Analytics and Tag Management solutions
- Standardization of customizations, event handling and segmentation
- External reporting, Google Analytics API, understanding of sampled vs. unsampled data
All our consultants, that work on Google Analytics projects, have been Certified by Google as Google Analytics Qualified Individuals. Give us a call today at 513-373-4216 or click the button below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.