Google Analytics Premium
Google™ Analytics Premium
Google™ Analytics Premium is a high end web analytics solution with one flat-rate annual fee developed in response to emerging needs of organizations with a high volume of traffic. Standard Google Analytics Terms and Conditions allow for up to 10 million monthly hits. Google Analytics Premium raises this number to 1 billion and above.
Key Features and Benefits
- Data freshness: Your data is available within 4 hours.
- Higher data limits: Track billions of hits per month.
- Export more data: Export 1 million rows.
- Guaranteed reliability: SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- 50 custom variables: Track more demographic and custom data than ever before.
- Unsampled data: Download reports within unsampled data.
- Attribution modeling tool: Choose your own attribution modeling for your marketing channel touch points.
Accuracy and Reliability
An important overarching aspect of Google™ Analytics Premium are Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with requirements for close to 100% accuracy and reliability of data delivery with compensation for downtime.
- Collection: 99.9% of data collected.
- Processing: 98.0% of data processed within 4 hours.
- Reporting: 99.0% up-time to access reports.
- Ownership: you own all of your data.
How InfoTrust can help
As a Google Analytics Certified Partner, InfoTrust team has experience implementing Google Analytics Premium with some of the top brands in the world. Here are some of the common items that we can help your organization with:
- Enterprise Google Analytics Architecture.
- Security and access control; roles and responsibilities between regional offices and headquarters.
- Roll-up reporting on brand, regional and enterprise level.
- Analytics and Tag Management solutions.
- Standardization of customizations, event handling and segmentation.
- External reporting, Google Analytics API, understanding of sampled vs. unsampled data.