Drupal is a feature-rich CMS platform that we have used for a number of our clients. It is scalable, and user friendly with an intuitive interface for making content changes. Its large number of open-source developers is constantly improving existing features, as well as developing new features. Drupal functions equally well as a straightforward business site or a full-featured social-networking site supporting User-Generated Content, blogs, discussion forums, sharing, etc.
InfoTrust has developed a variety of websites with Drupal. We create a unique, custom theme (design) and implement a suite of modules tailored specifically to your needs. We can also develop custom modules to handle any requirement unmet by an existing module.
Some features of our Drupal sites include:
- Organic Groups: Allow site administrators to setup member-only groups and restrict forum and content access based on group membership.
- Forums: Allow users to post topics and replies in threaded discussion forums.
- Blogs: Create a blog for a single user or multiple users on your site. You decide whether to allow moderated or unmoderated commenting, and if so, what types of users can post comments.
- Polls: Engage users and find out what they are thinking by including a poll on your site.
- Audio and video: Easily upload and publish streaming audio and video.
- Forms: Gather information from users, which will be sent to specified recipients via email and will be available for you to view directly on your site.
- E-commerce: Sell items on your site and accept credit card payment via a processor such as PayPal. We leverage UberCart module for most of our e-commerce projects with Drupal.
- Google Analytics: Track users and activity on your site through Google Analytics.
- Search-Engine-friendly URLs and page titles: If you would like to include Search Engine Optimization, we can help you determine the best URLs and page titles for your site. We will add modules that will enable easy creation of custom URLs and titles for each page on the site.
- Private Content: Publish content that will only be accessible to users with certain permissions or group membership
- Drupal contains basic features common to most CMSs, including the ability to register and maintain individual user accounts, administration menus, RSS-feeds, customizable layout, flexible account privileges, logging, a blogging system, an Internet forum, and options to create a classic “brochureware” website or an interactive community website.
Before InfoTrust launches your website, we provide customized Drupal documentation and training to ensure you are prepared to manage the site on your own.
What is SBOB? It’s an acronym for Sycamore Band and Orchestra Boosters. It is a very active group of volunteers who work with the instrumental music staff of Sycamore Community Schools to support, enhance, and supplement the needs of the Instrumental Music Program in the Sycamore Community School District. Simply, it’s Band Moms/Dads and Orchestra Moms/Dads who want to help make their child’s musical experience at Sycamore the best it can be. SBOB, as a Drupal-based portal, is a highly customized application build with some of the most popular Drupal modules – UberCart, Organic Groups, Member directories, Events and Event Signup, Media Library, User Points, etc.
Greater Cincinnati Health Council
The Greater Cincinnati Health Council is a resource and partner available to area health care providers and community health leaders and advocates seeking to affect positive change in the overall health of our community.
GCHCPortal as Drupal-based portal is highly secure collaborative environment that supports organic groups, forums, blogs, document repository and events for each group, where members only see content based on group membership. For this project we built unique modules for integration with Integrated Voice Response system for initiating phone calls and text messages unique to each group as a notification mechanism in case of an emergency or disaster. It works like this – administrator records a file on the desktop, uploads sound file and records a text message, selects target groups and within seconds our voice response partner will initiate phone calls to member’s cells and home numbers or will send messages and sms. If you would like to learn more, please contact us and we will share non-confidential details of this implementation. The site is secure so we cannot give you a demo, only show some screenshots.
Northeast Central Ohio Regional Disaster Planning Consortium Portal is another highly sophisticated web application that takes full advantage of collaborative and document-management capabilities of Drupal. All users are assigned to hierarchically-structured groups and documents/content access permissions are based on group membership. Additional features includes surveys, forums, calendar with event signup and a unique custom design.