Google Analytics is used on more than half of the top 1 million websites and is the most popular free web analytics tool available (according to Quantcast
+ Tag Inspector
scans). Over 18 months ago, Google introduced Google Analytics Premium. This extended version of free Google Analytics is built to meet the analytics needs of large sites and enterprises.
In this webinar, InfoTrust discussed Google Analytics Premium features, how it compared to other popular paid platforms such as Omniture and IBM Coremetrics, and answered the question, “does your company need Google Analytics Premium?”
In the slides, we discuss in detail:
- Differences between Standard Google Analytics and Google Analytics Premium
- Unsampled reporting and bigQuery data exporting
- Roll-up reporting for global multi-site companies
- Practical uses of Premium and case studies
- Which analytics tool is right for you
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!