Marketing and Sales Integration is the process that allows you to perform an in-depth analysis of the success of your campaigns, connect lead generation to the final sales outcome, and accurately calculate the ROI of your marketing campaigns.
It helps you determine which marketing programs work and what channels are successful. Through this integration, we are able to track the full spectrum of marketing and sales activities from creating an ad, to recording a lead, to scoring a lead and to closing it as an opportunity.
SalesForce is a great place to start for basic marketing automation. But what if you want to move beyond the basics? We can help you achieve the following:
- Launch automated multi-step, multi-channel branched email campaigns with behavior-triggered events.
- Integrate SalesForce with Google Analytics to achieve data clarity and track all of your online marketing channels.
- Create dynamic landing pages that can be pre-populated with personalized information on the user, increasing click through and form completion rates.
- Track website visitor activity, such as downloading a whitepaper and score leads based on behavioral criteria such as frequency of website visits, pages viewed, or response to email campaigns.
- Have the ability to auto manage and nurture leads that aren't ready to act today, monitor for changes in interest and have real-time email or SMS alerts sent directly to sales.
Training and Seminars
We also offer a wide range of educational programs to help organizations integrate their marketing and sales strategies. Over the past year, we have delivered over 30 programs on this topic helping organizations improve their marketing ROI. Chambers of Commerce and numerous professional associations have selected us to help their members create and execute an integrated marketing campaign.